When you need someone to come to you, come to the PSA’s Professional Development Academy
You need deeper training than a conference can provide. You need help for more staffers than you can afford to send to a seminar. You need in-house speaker coaching for busy executives.
Sometimes, you need someone to come to you. Someone good. Someone proven. But whom?
We suggest, someone from the Professional Speechwriters Association's Professional Development Academy.
The Professional Speechwriters Association works with the best trainers in speechwriting, speaker coaching, executive communication strategy and thought leadership. We know so many so well, that we can provide precisely the right person for your training needs, your industry, your organization's culture and your executives' leadership style.
- Get your whole communications staff up to speed on modern leadership communications, with an in-house seminar.
- Raise the level of speechwriting throughout your communication group—(and thus, the thinking, too)—with a critique/teaching/coaching package.
- Evaluate and improve your leadership communication vehicles, by identifying their weaknesses and building on your staff's natural strengths.
- Get your staff aimed in a more strategic direction, with a facilitated exec comms strategy session.
- Help the leaders you support help you help them—by becoming significantly better presenters, in a day, a half-day or an hour.
Or we can do all of the above in a short timeframe, through a Leadership Communication Reset—a comprehensive program offered only by the PSA Professional Development Academy.
Whether you want to transform an exec comms shop into a thought leadership incubator or just sharpen your people’s pencils—the PSA’s Professional Development Academy can find you the perfect trainer and guarantee you'll get what you need.
If you'd like to explore ways in which PSA trainers can solve your problems or raise your game, write the PSA’s Professional Development Academy at email@example.com, and we'll be in touch right away.