“It seemed to go well.” “Everybody clapped at the end.” “People asked questions.” “The boss was happy.”
For far too long, these have been the “results” claimed by leadership communicators.
Angela Sinickas pioneered quantitative and qualitative measurement as a standard practice in corporate communication.
In this webinar exclusively for speechwriters and exec comms professionals, she'll explain how you can prove the impact of an executive communication event, campaign or overall program. And she’ll show you how these techniques can improve your credibility with leaders—and convince them to be more strategic in their efforts.
Angela Sinickas will teach you how to:
- Use interviews, focus groups and survey questions to identify the ideal topics for leaders to communicate.
- Research what your audiences currently know and feel about various topics to better hone your messaging.
- Pretest your planned communications so that they land exactly the way you intended.
- Measure the impact of leadership communication channels—from blogs to interactive webcasts—on your audiences’ knowledge, attitude and behavior outcomes.
- Assess the perceived communication strengths and weaknesses of individual executives.
- Use the standard business formula for calculating ROI and apply it to your projects.
In this 90-minute interactive webinar, Angela will share dozens of practical examples of how other executive communicators were able to demonstrate the impact of their leaders’ communications. She’ll teach you what you need to know not only in working with your execs, but how to demonstrate measurable results that also will stand up to the scrutiny of awards program judges.
Meet the Instructor
Angela Sinickas, ABC, is CEO of Sinickas Communications, Inc., an international consultancy focusing on communication research, which has worked with 25% of the Forbes 100 largest global companies. More than 150 professional journal articles, and speaking engagements in 32 countries, have made her name synonymous with practical measurement of organizational communication. Angela’s work has been recognized with 21 Gold Quill awards from the International Association of Business Communicators. She was named a Fellow of IABC in 2008 and Research Expert of the Year by PR News in 2016. Her bachelor’s is in Journalism and her master’s is in Leadership, the perfect combination for teaching a webinar on leadership communication metrics.